Saturday 22 August 2015

KINKY SCATTERED BEAUTY



KINKY SCATTERED BEAUTY


You left my hair
Kinky and scattered
And you promised to marry me
But like a drainage pipe
You carried my heart away
And you damped her in a dish of sorrow
You left my face with an oval confusion
A circular motion of pain
Just in rotation
Without much notation
 My eyes swollen with tears
And with mucus
My nose helped my eyes-cry
I could not handle
Avoiding my mouth touch
With the open palm of my hand
That left me with a sense of comfort
With the understanding that
People can be funny, different and difficult
If it wasn't for me
Who then was worthy this pain
My hands silently withered
Down my shoulders without a pointer
Kinky and scattered 
My hair you left
And you promised to marry me
Only to drain my heart away
But a small smile
On my face
I will put
Just
To
Attract
A better tomorrow
A bed full of living roses
With full sense of love
And heart restoring abilities. 




Poem:  Kinky Scattered Beauty
Artist: VaChikepe: The Poet
Sculpture: Cephas Mukundi
Year: August (2015)
Copyright (c)

No comments:

Post a Comment