Wednesday 4 February 2015

OBLIVION

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Written By: VaChikepe: The Poet
Project: Baked English
Written in: 2009
Poem#2


OBLIVION

I am a Great King from a distance Island!
My crown dwells in a mountain of silver and gold
Platinum-diamond coated throne is what we share!
Like the dynastic gun salute echoes the tone of my voice…
A bouquet of red and yellow roses…is the type of my scent!
Like the growing of saxifrage is the way I balance you on my rocks!
And don’t forget… my love
It is easy to identify sand
Than what is beneath it!
As easy as it is to melt ice
Than to make it,
Is the type of romantic control I have towards you!
My hands can freeze a beating heart
And my charm can hypnotize a stubborn donkey!
The touch of my hand is like the touch of the last one,
No wonder why I could only hear your heart beat…
Like glue-stick is the way I love you,
And like chocolate scent you cannot resist me!
My kisses are repulsive like the action itself,
And their taste is like an appetizer to the action!
One bite blows the mind away –not to mention the second one…
Just like a hurricane attack is the way I love you!
 As ruthless and irresistible as it seems – is the way I love you!
Like the love of a Great King- is the love I show you…
And like mother’s love- is the love I try to give you!
As nomadic as you cannot be- is as much as I tame you…
Because your love is like balancing forces of Zimbabwe’s balancing rocks!
With my sovereign power is your sovereign comfort!
With my Emperor’s love is your Empress love!
My love is solely magnetic and charmy…
Like the appearance of an angel – is its existence….
Solicious attitude is my mood…whenever I see you
So into each other is the way I chose to reign my Kingdom!
As ingenuity as it seems explains the way I am born to love you…
And pusillanimous as I am not- explains the way I am born to love you…
My love…
Oblivion is never victory,
No wonder why I am holding on your petticoat…
Oblivion is the truth of the matter…my love
And Oblivion was I- the victim of it!
Thus- Oblivion with you by my side is next to impossible
Like Mr Pianoman, let me hold your sweet keys…
And play the sweetest melody ever…
Oblivion!
Me-you-love, never equal to oblivion!



THE END!!!  
  





2 comments:

  1. Nice one vachikepe. inobata pamwoyo chaipo. Ndichatopa mwanasikana wangu azvinzwire. Endererai mberi nabasa baba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nyorai baba kusvika mazotanga kunyora lol

    ReplyDelete