Monday 26 January 2015

10 GLASSES OF MY VIOLINIC MUSIC

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Written By: VaChikepe: The Poet
Inspiration: Lara St. John

10 GLASSES OF MY VIOLINIC MUSIC

Please give me 10 glasses of
Concentration, coordination and calculation
So I can hear the sound of the violin!
5 glasses to my left and
5 glasses to my right
As I allow the beautiful music
…To sink into my heart…

Golden shoes
I want to wear in my center of attraction!
Beautiful ragged modern-clothes
I want to wear in my center of attraction!
They say they do not have a social life…
But with my music I tell them…
‘I socialize with my violins’

My music gets into my body and I jump
My music pieces through my head and I node my head
My music makes me close my eyes…to see visions of my musical notes
My music makes my right hand the strongest part of my body,
And makes my left hand produce the rhythm and melody of my music…
I love my music…
I love my violin!

Listen carefully
And hear the sound track of your favorite imaginary movie…
Listen carefully
And hear the beautiful music of the 16th century…
The music that was never herd by people of its time!
Absorb the silence of the auditorium
And get an understanding of your future…
The reflection of your past moments!
Yes! Let loose that left leg of yours
And silently dance to the tune…

I wish they could not only hear the music of my violin
…But the music from my favorite character…
The smiling necked violin-face…
Dancing with his eyebrows to my direction…
I wish you could see him…
When I reach my internal ecstatic frenzy…
As I pose an eye to him with the corner of my eye…
I love my music…
I love my music!

It needs at least 25 violinists
To drive me crazy
If you give me 50
I can fly with my own invisible wings
If you give me 100
We can fly together to the world of music!

Thank you so much
For clapping your hands,
Allow me to bless your lives with my gift of music…
(tiri…Ri…TIRIRIIIII…iii…aiiii ai ai ai ai)

To you I say
Please…
 Give me 10 glasses of
Concentration, coordination and calculation
So I can give you…the sound of the violin!



END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment