Monday 12 January 2015

YOU STOLE MY ROSE

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Written: 2009 ( Baked English [1] )
Start: 04:15
End:  05:00

YOU STOLE MY ROSE

Who knows its feeling?
The way I know it…
Who silently bleeds with love?
The way I know it…
Who- then does not say it out!
The way I know it…
Or who then does claim,
To have it tattooed on her heart
Yet she restrains herself from its utterance?
Why then…do not I-have you
If love loves me, me loving you and you loving love?

Was it love in the first sight?
 Or it was just a wild infatuation…
Who knows…except the very day that saw it!
The only sound that I know of,
Was the effusive cry of the heart!
‘Infante- infante what an infanta,
That I see in my loose eyes like this?’
Egregious beauty- I told to my lonely heart!
Did it take time for me to enter Eden?
Did it take time for me to see your smile?
Or…just an overall exposure, of your enfranchised beauty?
Who knows except the one who fall in love,
With the real man, among men…

But tell me, who- then is to blame for your absence?
This is the only medicine that would cure my wound!
But, how then do I know…
If I am talking to the two of us
My love and my heart
Then…does it satisfy you to see my troubled soul?
Why- then…not just say it out…to save me,
From more sweet words to say
Because to me… you are the sweetest chocolate sweet,
I have ever smelt it scent!
That…which stimulates my sensational emotions,
Only from the natural perfume and reputation!
But only saying it for the past’s sake!

My heart is furiously bleeding with love and fire!
Why then…did the muffler go with the bull?
Why then… did the bull fought in my ground,
If I claimed to have loved, the velvet canvas cloth?
 Why then… did the bull give me horns?
And how come now, I am holding the muffler?
Am I becoming slow or being leaped by time?
Then how could these bulls play,
With the matador like that…?
If only she knew what to say!
If only she knew how combustible she is!

Her being me…how could she predict the future?
A bed of roses or an end to untold page…
A bed of roses was not bad!
But was it really her rose?
Was she to just appear…just like that?
Was she to re-candle the dead candle?
Or just to let the arrow loose?
A furry of love, hunour and respect,
How then did she appear… just like that?
And how then was she holding my rose?

An angel would be better,
Than a mistime mystic mirth!
Was it just a plain mortise?
Or an engulfing mortise?
Who would know…
Except the itching hands,
And the bleeding soft heart!
How could a supposed rose,
End up in these… supposed rose?
Who knows except the other day,
That will witness the love triangle,
Between love, me and you!
I guess it would not end up as a rhombus!
Unfortunate connection of two triangles…

Nevertheless, one man’s trashy
Is another man’s treasure!
One would not mind such a treasure- I tell you…
With the golden beauty, silver like body and a diamond smile!
I wonder…how this would be classified as trashy…
Nevertheless, open eyes are those not in love,
As closed eyes- are those in a dream of love and a vision of victory!

But tell me something my infanta,
How then did my rose disappear in your hands?
Was it a shared emotional and mutual feeling in the royal palace?
Or…just an end, to another untold page…?
 One would wonder- One would ask without any answers from the three!
Does not…it make three enough- love, me and you?
One would wonder- One would ask just waiting in vain for the answer!

But tell me…was the rose you stole the supposed one?
If not…was the supposed one there?
Why then did you prefer the one you steal?
My infanta- my infanta… shadow me with your beauty,
And brighten my lonely bleeding heart!
Love for thought- thought for love…
You stole my rose!



END








1 comment: