Sunday 18 January 2015

PROVERBIC JANUARY

Sunday 18 January 2015

Written by: VaChikepe: The Poet
Collection: Saints [1]

PROVERBIC JANUARY

Let the stream of water from your hands- Father
Channel towards all who love me
Let all my actions be accepted unto you- Father
Let my eyes and heart live in your comfort
Let all my plans- be the plans of the diligent
The plans that lead to profit
Allow my fortune to be free from all lying tongues
Let any wicked against me be dragged down
And allow the conduct of innocent to be my surroundings
I refuse to share a house with a quarrelsome wife
Allow me to gain wisdom from the simple
And allow me also to get knowledge
By paying attention to the wise
Open my ears Lord- to the cry of the poor
Let your justice bring joy unto my life
Record my footprints…dear God
Unto the path of the Prudence
Let pleasure be registered absent in my memory
Delete the love of wine and oil from my desires
I refuse to live in a desert Lord, but bless my family
Remove the spirit of gulping from me o-ooh Lord
And teach me to store up food and olive oil of my choice
Direct me Lord, to the path of righteousness and love!
Help me find life in my life- Lord
Help me find prosperity in my life- Lord
Help me find honour in my life  
Send me o-ooh Lord- to pull down the stronghold
Against the city of the mighty
Holy Spirit- my comforter
Please guard my mouth and tongue forever and ever
Redeem me from sluggards- dear Lord
And bless all works of my hands
So that when I give…I give without sparing
Bless me father… with the gift of a careful listener
So that when I testify- I testify successfully
Let I always remember- to give thought to all my ways
For you have given me- heavenly wisdom
Heavenly insight and heavenly plans
For you have made me a victorious
Horse in these days of battle
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ
Amen!





No comments:

Post a Comment