Friday 16 January 2015

LEARNERS UNLEASHED

Friday 16 January 2015

Written By: VaChikepe: The Poet
Inspired by: Sir Churchill Chirubvu and William Ernest Henley


LEARNERS UNLEASHED

If we do not give society some things to do,
The society will not give us things to do!
And, if you give the society something to do,
The society will keep on coming for more!
The more they come…is the more you learn from them!
The more you learn from them…
Is the more you can invent something for them!
The more you can invent something from and for them…
Is the more you start to know the ability of your brains!
As a learner…the more you know your ability,
Is the more you become free!
“Freedom marks the stability of a learner...”
Even artists envy the resonate power of a leaner!
I was once an artist as you see me like this…
But then I grew up- there is only one artist!
Yes! One artist- the teacher, he is the one who leads
In this…mental developmental chain…only for the chosen ones…
“Freedom marks the stability of a leaner.”

Leaners…
The masters of knowledge
The masters of skill
The masters of study
The masters of instruction
The masters of experience!

‘Father!’
When I grow up…
I want to be a leaner…
So, I can become aware…not to be away with the bus of ignorance!
When I grow up…
I want to be informed of all happenings…not all happenings falling on me!
When I grow up…
I want to find out…that which was always before their eyes,
Yes before their eyes, but they could not see it, yes see it
Because they failed to open their eyes and see it!
When I grow up…
I want to fix my entire mind without retire,
 And assimilate all that is good!
Until they start to call me…
The Assimilator
The Memorizer
The Scholar
The Teacher
The Master
The Grandmaster…

‘Shut up!’
You think this is a game?
Why wait for the time, you grow up?
Who told you, you will grow up?
Didn’t you hear about the dark man…
Who only walks in shadows,
Only to swallow those destined for the next life?
Didn’t you hear about dreams dying,
Like todays people who have painted death,
…As a new fashion of life…?
So why wait to grow up?
When you have already grown up?
You think you still got the tongue of an infant?
The heart of a baby…
And… the mind of a toddler?

How many of my friends, have I introduced you to?
What happened to John who wanted to be a Doctor- Plumber!
What about Max the Engineer- Social Animator!  
What about Bricks who wanted to be a Lawyer- A Disc Jockey!
What do you think…these guys told their boys when they moved out?

This game is not for dreamers and clowns!
But it is for those, who have burning fire before their accomplishments…
And for those, who know how to celebrate when victory arrives…
So they can start something new…using the same pattern to accomplish different results,
Until time calls…when reality will be ushered unto all!

“So do not tell me, you can’t change your path in a dream… victory is certain and judgement is set”

Dreams are meant for victory… and victory is meant for eternity!




END!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment