Wednesday 14 January 2015

ROASTED BRAINS

Thursday 15 January 2015
Written: 2014 (My African Mental Physics [10] )
Start: 01:20
End:  02:47

ROASTED BRAINS

I do not watch movies
But, I study them!
I do not read books
But, I edit them!
I do not write poetry
But, I express myself!
That is the way I do it…

You do not study
That is why, you do not see…
You do not edit
That is why, you do not read…
You do not express yourself
That is why, you do not write poetry…
So how do you do it?

“Who cares?…live your life!”
Echoes the street voice to my intelligencia…
The game has changed- Yes it has changed
Bush and bushy brains used to run our boardrooms
Who is running our boardrooms now- who is it?
Are street voices running our boardrooms?
Who is running our boardrooms now- who is it?
Where are you girls- where are you girls?
Help me to ask…this is an era of gender equality,
We shall leave no stone un-turned- yes we shall not!

They say…
‘Good girls go to heaven,
But bad girls go to Scotland’
What is it about Scotland?
Yes- what is it about Scotland?
Boys… help me to understand
Seychelles boys help me to understand
Yes to understand- yes to understand these formatics
‘Please spare us from these 1988 Comparison theories
We do not have time to compare ourselves with anyone
Or anything- just live your life man’
 Netherlands what can you say?
‘Sorry…brains are closed for meditation and renovations’
If I had a tongue I would ask you my dear Spain,
I know you would give me a broom to clean out this mess!
Ooh Yes! Germany…the economic crust of Europe
From a strong political background I know you can help me on this one!

Is Nelson Mandela better than Robert Mugabe?
Is Barack Obama better than Vladimir Putin?
Is Saddam Hussein better Osama bin Laden?

Do you know Oscar Wilde?
How can I know him…
I am just a Poet from,
The teapot country Zimbabwe
Where we use tea to brush our teeth in the morning…
Where poetry is the tonic SI Unit of our language
Where no-one doesn't know maize
Where education is the pathway to success!
‘It is absurd to divide people into good and bad.
People are either charming or tedious’
What? Are we still people or narratives of theories of humanity?
‘Be yourself; everyone else is already taken’
If I was in a vacuum I would try it,
But I wouldn't want to create a vacuum from within!
‘Those whom the gods love grow you’
Hey, I resist for my faith to be dangerously tempered around like that!

Anyway who are you? Whose voice are you?
‘Oscar Wilde’
Aha a…. I do not talk to voices
I read voices… so I am going to sleep
If you are serious with this conversation
I will meet you there!
If you are not serious, I will give you
More practical lessons about life…
Oscar Wilde….do you know Oliver Twist Zimbabwe?
(Who Is that?)
[Another day….another Life].


It is not about what you know or can know
It is about what you have done with what you know
It is not about that you have created
It is about how it helps the humanity
It is not about humanity
It is about the best individual expression
Development inevitable, gifts appreciated
Wake up…21St Century has arrived
More fundamental theories with greater explanatory power…
Are knocking on your door…
Light up your internal fire and see clear
So clear better than the 20th Century theories and predictions!
What will happen in the 22nd Century?
If you are keen to know
By choice you shall be chosen
And by revelation you shall receive…




END!!!

5 comments: